The Bible, both Old and New Testament, is the fully inspired word of God in its original writing. We accept them as the full and final authority for Faith and Life.
- There is one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived thru the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true Man.
- God created man in His image. Man sinned and thereby justly incurred the penalty of death (physical and spiritual). All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice. All who believe in Him, are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- The Lord Jesus Christ was resurrected in full bodily form. He ascended into heaven, and He is presently seated at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will personally return to earth.
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, in His regenerating work and in His abiding presence in every believer. Jesus Christ has given the Holy Spirit to be the Comforter and Empowerer of the Church, to produce the fruit of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit in accordance with the Scriptures.
- All who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
- All Christians are called to a life of holiness, devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ and service to Him.
Both the just and the unjust will be resurrected. The redeemed will receive the eternal blessedness of the presence of God, while the unredeemed will suffer the eternal banishment from God as a result of rejecting the offer of salvation.
- All who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, form the one true Church. Each local church on earth should take its character from this concept. Therefore, the new birth and personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ are essentials of church membership.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers in Jesus Christ. Every believer has access to the fullness of God without the necessity of human intermediate.
- The ascended Christ has given Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers and Evangelists to the Church in order to bring all believers to maturity and build up the Body of Christ until we all reach unity in the faith.
- All believers in Jesus Christ are called to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Healing of the sick in the name of Jesus Christ is still active in the Church today.
- God has never removed the gifts of the Holy Spirit from the Church. The Scriptural commands to "earnestly desire the greater gifts" and to "forbid not to speak in tongues," are still applicable today.
- The miracles as recorded in the Bible are real in their entirety and are possible in the present day.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of His Body, the Church. In all things He has preeminence.